Sapentia is Recruiting
Sapentia is looking to recruit a Technical Support Officer.
To apply check out the details below and send Colin a copy of your C.V. and a 'letter' telling us why you will be great at this post.
Technical Support Officer £25 000 p.a.
Sapentia is a rapidly growing company that delivers Odoo Business Software solutions in the UK. Sapentia holds Gold Partner status with Odoo, 1 of only 3 Gold Partners in the UK.
In order to meet the needs of our growing client base Sapentia is looking for a Technical Support Officer to join our technical team. If you are dedicated and ambitious, Sapentia is an excellent place to develop your skills and grow your career.
This would be an ideal starting position for a recent graduate or an individual with 1 or 2 years experience in a similar role.
Aim of the Post
To receive, identify and resolve the technical support needs of our customers.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Primary contact for phone, email and helpdesk technical customer queries
- Identify and resolve technical problems and as necessary engage in real time trouble shooting and/or root cause analysis
- Respond to customer help or support needs either by email, phone or remotely as needed
- Give feedback to the customer and to work with them to resolve customer user competency as required
- Work with the development and Odoo consultant teams in supporting clients
- Assist with the onboarding of new users
- Any other duties commiserate with the post
Technical Support Officer skills and attitudes
The successful appointee will have the following essential skills and attitudes
- A can do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective written and oral communication skills and solid phone skills
- A computing related degree
- Strong MS office and other related software competency
- Familiarity with back-end framework
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to self-organise and administer
- Strong problem solving skills
Technical Support Officer
The post is offered a £25 000 with 24 days annual leave + Statutory holidays.
Closing date Noon 12th January 2022